Monday, June 3, 2013

Retiring the blog!

Since I've started this blog, a lot of things have happened. A lot has changed. I can look back and see some of the photographs I've made and think fondly about times past, and I look at a lot and think, "Why did I even show that!?"

That's only part of the reason I've decided to streamline my website. Squarespace (my website provider for the past 2+ years) has made some leaps and bounds in making their service a serious, robust, website provider. When I started with them, their blogging tools were awful. You couldn't post more than one photo at a time! Since then, it has gotten a lot better, and even beat Blogger here, which seems to have languished a bit since Google took over (strange, that sounds more like a Yahoo! thing).

So this is going to be the last post. The blog.thomaslawn.net address will now redirect to my blog on www.thomaslawn.net. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment