Sunday, February 10, 2013

Looking for documentary subjects!


Hi All,

I'm doing a pair of personal documentary projects I need help finding subjects for. The first:
People that live on boats. I grew up on a boat in Sausalito, California. It was a great way to grow up and has left me with a unique perspective on life. Sadly, I haven't lived on a boat for some time and as such, don't know many people that do. I'm looking for people that live on boats so I can document parts of their lives that are different from the majority of other people (landlubbers). If you have any friends, enemies, acquaintances, etc. please pass on my information.

I'm also looking for twentysomethings that either have graduated from college or are still in college but have to live with their parents because they cannot find a job that will pay them enough to move out, or are unemployed. There's an epidemic of college grads moving back in with their parents, and I would like to photograph their lives.

Thanks for any and all help!

My contact info:
Thomas Lawn
studio@thomaslawn.net
408-634-9861

No comments:

Post a Comment