Monday, February 7, 2011

From the newspaper

This semester I am working as the staff photographer and photo editor of the school newspaper, because they are in dire need of photo work. I'm having a lot of time learning about the printing process, but it scares me how they've been handling their photos before now - and I'm a little scared about what is going to happen to my images once we get the first issue back.

Regardless, I've been shooting a lot lately - most of it for stories, so it isn't the most compelling work. Occasionally I do get some photos that are interesting on their own, so I'll be posting a lot more of those in the coming semester. Here's a look of what's to come:


Yes, this will most likely be portraits of students/faculty/administrators from around the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment